Saturday, October 27, 2007

2nd Homecoming!


I'm finally home home, I made it to Macungie! The car ride was nice, Oma sat in the back seat with me. She kept on talking to me, it mde the ride not seem so long.

I had my first doctor's appointment as soon as I got home. Well, it's not really my first because ever since I was born I've been around doctors and nurses. But it's nice not having to see them everyday! But all went well with the new Dr. I go again to see her on Monday. Oh, and I have to go back to PA Hospital on Tuesday for one last eye exam there.


When I got home I was so surprised! There was a nice welcoming! I had a BIG sign and lots of balloons! My neighbors did all that for me! I can't wait to meet them, that was really nice of them to do that for me!

Mommy and daddy showed me around the house. They showed me my room first! Let me just say I love it! I saw the green chair mommy used to talk to me about. Oh I think I'm going to like spending time with her on the chair. It looks so comfy! Daddy then showed me my "princess bed". It's HUGE compared to me! I can't wait until I'm bog enough to sleep in it!





They then showed me a bunch of my new things. I realy like my smaller bed. It plays all kinds of music and sounds...it also had some lights and flying things that I could see! It was really neat, I hope I get to spend some more time in here!
It's taking me a little bit getting used to my new house, but I must say that I love being home! Oma spent the weekend with me too! I hope her and poppy come back often to visit! Now that I'm home I'm not going to have much to report on. I will cotinue to blog every once in a while, especially if I do something exciting or when I reach milestone marks, such as 4lbs...so make sure you check back often. I'm not going to blog everyday, I want to spend my free time with mommy and daddy, especially now before they have to go back to work :(

9 comments:

KimField said...

Its official - you are a Macungian! Congratulations again Jamison! I will be thinking and praying for you during that last eye exam at PA hospital - I'll eat some extra carrots too!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Jamison - you are finally "home-home" Your room looks really pretty, I'm sure you are so excited about everything. I'll keep on checking back for updates but I'm sure you need to just relax a little and get used to your new surroundings.

I'm sure your eye exam will go great on Tuesday. You will continue to see the world as a beautiful place. We see you as a beautiful little baby and I'll be saying my prayers, as always, that you continue to grow and go!

Warmest thoughts to you and your family!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jamison!

I am so happy for you all. I know that everyone is so glad to have you home. Oma tells me she had a wonderful weekend with you and she misses you already! I love your room sweetie, it's a great place to live and grow. I'll check back on you often, hope to see you soon. Welcome Home Jamison.
Love, Aunt Deb

Canon Lexa said...

Welcome home, Jamison!
Sunday you were included in our parish prayers under "Thanksgivings". But not to worry, that does not mean we have stopped praying for you and your family.
I'm looking forward to meeting and greeting you.
Peace,
Canon Shallcross

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home, Jamison!! Macungie is a real cool town as I told you mommy when I visited her right before you made your way onto this world! I am sure you will have a wonderful time growing up there. Your neighbors sound like wonderful people, too. You are a very lucky little girl! Mommy and Daddy did a wonderful job finishing up your room- it is so colorful and cheerful. I love it! Good luck with your eye exam and be sure and keep us updated on the results. I'll be thinking of you! Can't wait to finally meet you! XO_ Lisa

Anonymous said...

Oh Baby Baby! You finally made it...we all new you would... Im so happy for you and your family!
I will also be sending lots of carrots so that everything goes well on you last eye test. ;P
Well enjoy that gorgeous room and the nice things you have there...but mostly your family!!!
Hope to meet you soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison!

Your room looks great and you look absolutely adorable! We think you look just like your mommy (with a little dab of your daddy here and there!) There's no doubt that you are enjoying your time at home, snuggling with mommy and daddy, playing with Keri and Courtney, and getting to know your "brothers" Tony and Danza! You are a busy little girl!

Keep growing, and eat and sleep well... Your mommy and daddy need their sleep, too, but won't get much of it until they know you will be OK!

Keep us posted!

Love,
Lynn, Adam and Cole

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamison

Well today is your first big holiday. Happy Halloween. If you go out trick & treating, remember that "YOU DO NOT LIKE REESE"S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS." As luck would have it, Poppy loves them so save all the reese's for me.

Love you Always Forever.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

So Jamison, how did you like Halloween! Kind of scary I know, but it's lots of fun too! Hope you got a lot of Reese's for Poppy cause I don't think he has any at his house.
See you soon,
Love, Aunt Deb