Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween, Uncle Tommy's B-day and more...

Wow, so much has happened since I last wrote! I had my first Halloween! Yes, I was Elvis! Mommy dressed me in the flashy suit again. It didn't fit that much better from the last time I wore it, but I still looked cute! I had my first treat for Halloween too...mommy was dressed just like me!

The day after Halloween I had two doctor's appointments. Well, one appointment really, my eye exam and the other was a "feeding study". The feeding study was first, this was at Pennsylvania Hospital, my old stomping ground. They weighed me there and I was just over 4lbs! I'll get an official weigh in tomorrow when I go to the pediatrician for a weight check. But the best thing that I found out when I was at PA Hospital was that Sophie went home! She went home on Halloween, just the day before! That was the best treat for her and her family! I was so happy when I heard that she went home!

After the feeding study (this isn't important by the way, it's just for research), I went over to CHOP for the eye exam. There was more good news there waiting for us! My eyes are improving! I still need to go for follow up exams but I won't go back for two weeks. This is really great news!


Friday was Uncle Tommy's Birthday! I'll always remember his birthday because that is the day I was supposed to be born, Nov 2nd. Instead of it being my birthday it was my 3-month birthday! Can you believe that three months has gone by already, I can't!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jamison! 3 months old,I can't believe it! You are doing so great sweetie, I am so proud of you! Told you Halloween was fun, wait till you can Trick or Treat, but remember, Poppy likes to sneak in an take the Reese's cups! I'm glad to hear you are settling in and that your doctor's appointments are going smoothly. We'll keep whispering those prayers and sending good thoughts your way. Have a great week Jamison. By the way, I love the new duds, pink is your color!
Love Aunt Deb

KenS said...

Jamison

So glad to hear how well you are doing. You and your family are still in the prayers of St. Margaret's Church. Three months and counting until we get to meet you at church. Keep up the great work of growing bigger and stronger.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, happy birthdy to you, happy birthday dear Jamison. Happy 3 month birthday to you! I hope you liked the song that Shane and I sang to you. We just love reading about you and looking at your pictures (over and over!!) Shane thinks you are cute, so watch out!
Love,
Diane and Shane Weldon

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison,

Oh!! It's so good to hear from you!! I was so worried...I guess I was spoiled having news from you every day and only having to wait during the weekends, that this week was extra long for me....
It's GREAT that you keep doing so good, specially in that eye exam that I was so worried about...
Well keep growing and looking so spectacular as always!!! ;-)~
BIG HUGS!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison

By your photo, I see why they call you Pumkin Head. Ha, ha.

I'm not sure but, I don't think Elvis ever wore a hat like that. You look better in it anyway. I love it.

I was so happy to hear that Sofie went home. I bet it's the happiest Halloween her family has ever had.

See you later Pumkin Head.

Love You Always Forever.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamison! Girl you have all kind of good news going on . . . you surpassed the four pound mark, your eyes are seeing better, you dressed as Elvis for Halloween - Wow! And the good news is - it's going to just keep on getting better and better!

I'm so happy to get good news from you and your family. I still keep you all in my prayers and will continue to do so - they are working!

Keep going and growing big girl. I can't wait to see you in person one of these day!

Smooches to you!

Diane O.