Friday, October 19, 2007

3 more ounces!

I can't believe it, I gained three ounces in one day! I'm up to 3lbs 10oz! This eating until I want to stop eating is good stuff!

Not much happened yesterday. I nursed from mommy again...we're both still getting the hang of it, but I think we're doing a pretty good job.
Since nothing really happened I figured I'd show you some of the faces I make throughout the day...

These are some of the faces I make when anyone is holding me:











This is my poop face!

This is me when I wake up...I just love to stretch!


I hope everyone has a good weekend...hopefully when you come back on Monday I'll have some great news to share!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello pumpkin - you are definitely in the right family - we love to make faces - and looks like you're going to be a champion! I love you sweetheart!
Love,
Oma
XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Afternoon Jamison,

Well, now we know...you take after Mommy -she is the champion face maker of all time, I'm sure you'll get a chance to view her entire gallery of faces as you grow up!
Another 3 ounces, we'll take it! You are getting sooooo big!
Have a great weekend sweetie!
Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Baby Jamison,
I've been following your progress but just couldn't figure out how to write to you until your Oma taught me how. You are beautiful and very, very strong. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to meet you in person soon. I'm sure you are as lovely as your mommy (and daddy, of course!)
Love,
Diane Weldon :)

Unknown said...

Jamison-

Let me introduce myself. I am Caleb's Nanna and I've been following your progress for quite a while. I have been holding you and your family in my prayers. Good job on your latest milestones. You are now almost as big as Caleb was when they let him come home. He weighed 3 pounds 4 ounces and at the time was the littlest one ever discharged from Lehigh Valley Hospital NICU. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to meet you when your family brings you to St. Margaret's. Have a good weekend.
Peace,
Sue Schaffner (St. Margaret's Church)

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison,

It's LaLa again.......
checking on you. I am thrilled to hear and see you are doing so nicely. I think of you often and I can't wait to see you again. I know there will be a big difference from when I saw you the last time. Keep up the good work. Please tell Mommy and DADDY I send my love to you and them and between you and me so does HO HO.
Love
LaLa