Monday, October 22, 2007

Great News!!

On Friday I said I was hoping to have great news and guess what, I do! You're not going to believe this but I might be going home tomorrow!! I'm so excited I can hardly stay awake!

I'll know later this morning if I can go home or not. It all depends on what my caffeine levels are. They need to be less than 5. Five what, I'm not quite sure, I really don't care. I've been thinking of things that are less than 5 all weekend: 2 parents, 2 sisters, 4 grandparents, 2 uncles, 3 aunts, etc...I'm hoping thinking things that are less than 5 will help!

If my caffeine levels are less than 5 then I'll have my sleep study test, this will determine if I need to be sent home with a monitor or not. I'll also have my car seat test, this is to make sure that when I'm in the car seat I can breathe right.

So please continue to say after me "less than 5, less than 5, less than 5" and check back later in the day for an update. I won't make you wait until tomorrow to find out if I'm home or not!


Oh, other good news, I had my hearing exam on Friday...both of my ears passed! I'll have my follow up eye exam tomorrow morning.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Angel Girl,


Less than 5, Less than 5, Less than 5, Less than 5......

Looking forward to reading that you have Left the Building and are on your way home!!!

Love you!!

Anonymous said...

That is the best news yet. This is the only advice I'm going to give you. Please don't give them a hard time on the first day home. Wait until next week. Then give them a hard time. Keep up the good work. Kathy

KimField said...

Less than 5, less than 5...I hope everything goes well for the caffeine test and the vision test - lots of prayers are going to be said for you this morning Jamison!

Anonymous said...

I'm playing every number less than 5 on the lotto tonight- I have a feeling you might just bring me some luck since you are one very special little girl!! Hope to hear some good news later! Good luck with your eye tests! Hugs- Lisa

Anonymous said...

Wow, wow, wow, and WOW (less than 5)! I am so excited for you and your whole entire family - and I'm going to continue to say my prayers that you get the heck out of there and go home!

I am so happy to hear that you are getting closer to the good news that everyone has been praying for. I'll be checking back soon - good luck with they eyes!

You are beautiful, and everyone can see that!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Hello pumpkin - I would like nothing better for my birthday present than for you to get good news that you're ready to come home. I know Mommy & Daddy can't wait for you to be home also. Good luck sweetheart - I love you!
Love,
Oma
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

OH Jamison!!! This is GREAT!!! I saw your Mom this morning at work and you couldnt believe the SMILE she had on her face!!! Im so happy for you and your family. :-)~

Hey, I'll keep saying less than 5, less than 5 for you..... but just so you know there is way more than five people that LOVE you and that will keep on praying for you and your health!!

Keep it up girl!!

KenS said...

Jamison

Less than 5, less than5 !!!!!!!!!

This is REALLY great news. All of us at St. Margaret's will keep praying for you and your family. Hope we'll be able to see you real soon.

Anonymous said...

Good afternoon Jamison, WOWIE, less than 5, less than 5, here's hoping that you are about to get the news that you can leave that place and go home! I know you'll miss those wonderful nurses but I know you really, really want to leave! Fingers crossed and prayers going out for you sweetie!
Good Luck,
Aunt Deb

Gary Cunningham said...

Congratulations Jamison! Your Texas buddies are praying for less than 5. Hope to hear from your daddy that you are heading home.
Huggs and kisses to ya.