Monday, November 12, 2007

Angel kisses...

I went to the doctors today again for another weight check. I weigh 4lbs 8oz, just another half pound to go before I reach 5lbs! While at the doctors mommy and daddy asked about some other things as well. One thing in particular they asked about was a red mark that's between my eyes. It's pretty faint but will darken when I make certain faces like my infamous poopy face. The mark has been there since I was in the hospital. The doctor told mommy and daddy that it was an "Angel kiss". It must have gotten there from my guardian angel that was watching over me in the hospital...and of course from everyone else's guradian angels who said prayers for me.
This past weekend was the first time I slept in my first big girl bed at home (the bassinet not the crib). Prior to that I've been sleeping in a "Moses basket". I was told the story about Moses and daddy kept on telling me not to worry, that they wouldn't put me in the water.
I don't know, this kind of looks like water to me, don't you think!

It's ok though, I actually like the water...bath time is relaxing!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Angel Kiss indeed little one! Though, I think it's more about you kissing/blessing the rest of us, such that we are reminded about what's really important in this life...
Your Daddy's work friend down in Texas, Sue Ann

Anonymous said...

Awww, I can't wait to finally meet you on Sunday!!! I am so excited! PS- I love bath time ,too! Jon yells at me for using all the hot water. :) See you soon! LISA

Anonymous said...

Jamison - you are an angle that has kissed us all! I must say you do look very relaxed in the water. I can look like that too in the tub as long as I have a glass of wine and some candles burning - but I'll explain that more when you get a little older.

Keep on putting those pounds on little girl, they look marvelous on you! Keep on going and growing Angle Girl!

Smooches to you!
Diane O.

KimField said...

My goodness you are getting big! You look great! A half a pound will be easy to gain - I'm not sure if Mommy and Daddy told you abou the food over Thanksgiving and Christmas - but I never have a problem gaining a pound over the holidays! I would imagine it'll be the same for you this year.

The important thing about Thanksgivng and Angel Kisses is that they remind us to be grateful for all we have - you are a living breathing example of that Jamison!

Anonymous said...

Hello pumpkin - you look so comfy in your pictures. I'm so glad you finally made it to the big bed. I love you sweetheart!
Love,
Oma
XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison

Kiss an Angel Good Morning. That's what you are Honey.

Hope to see you this weekend.

Diane O never said, glass of red or glass of white.

Love you Always Forever.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison;
When I first saw the picture of you getting a bath I thought it was Ester Williams doing the "back stroke".
G.U.Joe and G.U.Dee

Anonymous said...

Congrats on moving on up to the big girl bed Jamison! Yahoo! You are really doing great. Hoping to see you soon sweetie.

Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Dear Jamison;
Was hoping for a new update but will settle for looking at "past pictures". Don't worry about a little "Angel Kiss". It's a sign that God is watching over you. You see, although God watches over everyone, some folks need a little special attention. Now, God has a whole lot of people to "take care of" so, the one's he wants to give special attention to, he has the Angels kiss. This way, you're easier to "spot" amongst the rest of the worlds population. I tried "tattoo's but they don't seem to work. I guess God knows just who is an "Earth's Angel".
Love,
G.U.Joe and G.A.Dee

Anonymous said...

Yay for the big bed! Im so proud of you! You are also looking so
big yourself! Glad to see you made it home, you had a good Halloween, and you had a mini vacation!! Soon you'll be having tons of fun with your sisters!!

Love, Erynne and Steve