Sunday, November 18, 2007

1st trip to mountains!

Hi everybody! I hope you had a good weekend because I sure did! I went up to Oma and Poppy's mountain house. We didn't do a whole lot, just the standard eating, sleeping and pooping! I was told all of the things that I can do when I'm up there...like go to the playground, swim in the lake, go sledding and so much more! Unfortunately it's too cold to go to the playground or swim outside. We also need snow to go sledding so there wasn't much luck there. Mommy and daddy were also telling me about the other things I can do in the snow such as skiing, snow boarding and of course making snow angels! I think I'm going to make LOTS of snow angels, one for evey angel that gave me a kiss! I couldn't wait for it to snow! I think God heard me too, because today it snowed! I'm not big enough to actually go outside and play in the snow just yet :( I'll have to ask my sisters to help me with the snow angels the next time it snows and they're with me.



Have a Happy Thansgiving!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's just so good to hear from you Miss Jamison. I'm so glad that you got to go to see Oma and Poppy over the weekend, I know how much they love having you there at their house.

You just wait to you are a little bigger because you are going to have so much fun outside. The snow angels will be just the beginning! And don't worry about the snow, there will be plenty coming your way!

Have a great day and thanks for the update! Smooches!

Diane O.

KenS said...

Jamison

It was so great to get to meet you and your parents last Friday evening. You are as cute in person as in the pictures on your BLOG.

Ken & Sue Schaffner

Anonymous said...

Don't forget Ice Skating. That's another neat thing to do in the winter time.

Oma & I were very happy you could come to the Mountain House. How you can sleep with your arms straight up in the air is beyond me.

See you on Thanksgiving.

Love You Always Forever

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jamison! Don't you just love Oma & Poppy's mountain house...I get to go thise weekend! I'm soooo excited, I hear you are coming to Oma & Poppy's for Thanksgiving dinner. Now, don't be overwhelmed by all your crazy relatives, especially since we'll all be trying to hold you and talk to you...you'll just have to get used to it and when it gets boring...go to sleep! See you soon.
Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

It sure sounds like you are going to have great fun next winter, Jamison! Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving. You will definitely be one of the things that alot of folks are thankful for this year and many years to come!

Cyndi

Anonymous said...

You look so tiny in that big carseat! Soon, it will be the other way around!

I hope you have a great Turkey Day sweetie! Kiss the family for me!

Love, Erynne and Steve