Sunday, November 25, 2007

Hawaii Five-O!



Hello there!
I believe that I am the big Five-O now! I got weighed last Tuesday and I weighed 4lbs 14.5oz. After Thanksgiving though and all of that turkey, stuffing and pie, I should definitely be 5lbs! I don't have a doctors appointment at all this week so I won't know until the end of next week what I weigh. What do you all think, think I look 5lbs?


This past weekend I went and helped pick out our Christmas tree this year! I really couldn't see the tree that I helped pick though, I was bundled up and was all cozy up against mommy. You can see my head in the picture, that's about all! I don't care, I was warm! I figure I can see the tree after it's decorated...

I've been following voices and mommy and daddy with my eyes a lot better now. My neck muscles are stronger too because mommy gives me tummy time. I don't like tummy time that much, I'd rather kick around when I'm on my back! I like trying to stand too, that's fun. I feel like a big girl!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see your little head peeking out. I'm sure you're excited to see what goes on that big green tree and then what goes under it!! I think you definitely look 5lbs +. I'm betting when you go to the drs that you are close to 5lbs 4ozs!! Hope you have a great holiday season and get to see lots of lights and hear lots of great christmas music. Love, Jenn & Mariah

Anonymous said...

Okay Jamison, what happened to the drumstick? I looked and it was gone and you had a smirk on your face. 5 lbs? Baloney. Opp's can't talk about food around you. You must be on the "SEE FOOD DIET". You see food & you eat it. Okay people all guess must be in by Friday Nov 30. Mine is 5lbs 3ozs. The only thing you'll win is bragging rights until the next weigh in. Jamison, make me a winner. You already are one.

Love you Always Forever
Poppy

Anonymous said...

I'm going to go with 5.2 pounds Jamison. I think you will most definately hit the five pound marker and go beyond! It looks like you all had a good time picking out the Christmas tree, but don't try and be the angel that sits on top now, at over five pounds you will be too heavy!. Be sure to let us know how you make out at the doctor visit, I want to know if Poppy is the "double" winner!

Smooches to you!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Hello pumpkin! I think Mommy has a stuffed doll in there and is just pretending it's you! I love you sweetheart.
Love,
Oma
XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

WOW, you get around kiddo! I loved seeing you on Thanksgiving, you look even cuter in person! Then you go pick out your tree! You are just a busy littler traveler. Okay, my guess is 5.2 1/2 oz. Move over Poppy, there's a NEW winner in town!

Love,Aunt Deb

KimField said...

I'm putting my money on 5lbs, 5oz. kid - I know how much your mommy likes thanksgiving...I guessing she passed those calories on to you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison!

Great job with gaining all that weight - it's pretty easy to do when you have all that yummy breastmilk to drink, huh? Wait til you have to eat those solids...for me, it was gross at first, but I'm used to it now! Also, even though you may not think so, tummy time is really really good for you! My mommy made me do tummy time all the time and I didn't like it at first, but it helped me to sit and crawl...so if you want to be on the move soon, practice that tummy time! It's a lot of fun when you can move around on your own!...you'll see!

Love,
Cole

Anonymous said...

WE WANT UPDATES!!!!!