Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Funny pics...

Hi everyone! I'm sorry to say that there isn't much of an update. I don't know how much I weigh, I will get an official weight on Friday. I can tell you though that I'm out of the preemie diapers! I'm not quite out of the preemie clothes yet, they are however just starting to fit me real well! I'll be out of the preemie everything real soon! Mommy and Daddy do put me in newborn size clothes, but they're big on me.
Since there's not much of an update I decided to post some pictures. These were taken on Sunday, my 4 month birthday. Sunday was going to be my first trip to church. I was dressed up in a nice dress and everything, but then we looked outside and there was snow! I decided to stay home and take the dress off and relax instead! So here are the pics...enjoy!
Getting ready to sneeze and mid-sneeze!











"I like your sleeves, they're real big!"












Ok, that's enough picture taking for me!

Ok, just one more!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pumpkin!
You sure brightened up my day - I love your new pictures. I did see you on Sunday, and I think you're going to break 5 1/2 lbs. You are the sweetest little thing - I miss you already - I love you!
Love,
Oma
XOXOXO

KenS said...

Jamison

Sorry it snowed on Sunday and you weren't able to come to church. It was good to see your Mom at church.

Anonymous said...

Jamison,
Super duper dute. I'd love to see a pic of you in the the dress, too! As many pictures as possible pls.
Love,
Diane W.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet you , Jamison! Not too much longer! Maybe you will break 6lbs by then...or at that rate me and your mommy are going lately you may be in high school,hehe!

Anonymous said...

God Bless You Jamison! That was a big sneeze....probably cleared up your head a bit! I'm so glad to hear you are doing so well sweetie. I love the new pics.

See you soon,

Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

ayyoo cutiepie,
your getting so big and your so cute. i loved your faces in them pictures there true friel faces =)well i'm so glad i got to see you on thanksgiving and i cant wait intill christmas at big pop-pops and grannys house so i can see you again, well i have to get back to my homework =( yuckk.. but keep growing babe and cya soon <3

love you,
Jenny <3