Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Weight updates...

On Friday I had my weigh in...drum roll please...I weigh a whopping 5 lbs 11.5 oz! I'm a big piggy! I'm going through another growth spurt too because all I'm doing is eating...constantly!

Now you're probably wondering why I titles this post weight updates, plural. Well it was just by chance that I found out what Sophie weighs! She coms in at 8 lbs 4 oz! She's a monster compared to me!

Now you're probaly wondering how I know this about Sophie. Well, my mommy and I were watching the news today and we saw them on Action News. Sohpie's Christmas tree got stolen right outside her house! They got the tree, set it outside to bring some things into the house, they were in the house all of 5 minutes and when they came out to get the tree, it was gone! We're happy to report though that Lowe's stepped in and gave them another tree along with some lights and decorations for it and a gift card for some other stuff. I'm glad that Sophie and her family will have a Merry Christmas just like me and my family!

Attached are some more holiday pictures....mommy and daddy put me in a stocking! It's a good thing they didn't hang me over the fire place, the song would have gone something like this "Jamison roasting on an open fire..."

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamison, It is awesome to hear your doing well and putting on weight. Keep up the good work. Before you know it, Dad and I will be introducing you to "Fried Rolls" and "Sugar Frys"

See you soon, Chris P

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison

I saw the news report about Sophie's family. I'm happy everything turned out okay.

I guess everyone who entered the guess your weight contest was way off. You fooled us all.

If you keep gaining weight like that, Santa won't be able to put you on his knee. I hope you'll see him soon.

Love you Always Forever

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Way to go!! I was way off that's for sure. I'm glad to hear your gaining and doing soo well. Now maybe your mommy & daddy will stop propping you into things!!hee hee But I must say I will miss the cute lil' pics. The stocking is priceless. But I know your probably tired of it. Well I can't wait for another update and I hope your holidays go unbelievably well for you and your family.
Love,
Jenn & Mariah

Anonymous said...

Hello Beautiful Girl!

What great news - you are growing and going, just like I knew you would. I'm so happy to come on your site and see new pictures of you. Just seeing you getting so big and more beautiful provides instant happiness for me!

I too saw Sophie's story on the news and I'm so happy that she is getting bigger and stronger, just like you.

I'm sure you and your family will have a beautiful Christmas, but I still want to say Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

Smooches,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Hello Pumpkin,
Look how cute you are (like I didn't already know that!). I even see you hiding in another picture in the background! And what's up with those devil eyes? Is that because Uncle Chris is going to be giving you stuff to fatten you up?? I'm so glad to hear Sofie is doing well - I only wish they had a recent picture of her. I love you and miss you.
Love,
Oma
XOXOXO

KimField said...

WOW - go Jamison! By the time the holidays are over you'll be as big as Sophie - maybe even bigger. i hope i get to see you over the holidays!

Anonymous said...

LOL, poor Jamison! See..I told you mommy was crszy! But oh my goodness- that stocking picture is priceless!! You look beautiful!