Sunday, December 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Keri and a Special Visitor...

Saturday was Keri's birthday! I didn't get to see her, but I did get to sing to her! I waited until everyone else was finished with their singing then I sang my version of Happy Birthday! I thought it was pretty good myself. Keri is 11 years old! She's so big! I wish I was able to see her on her birthday, but I did get to celebrate with her the weekend before. Happy Birthday again Keri, I love you!


I had an extra special visitor on Saturday as well! I was surprised because he's very busy, especially this time of year. I must be very special for him to come to see me. At first I thought it was Big Pop-Pop coming to see me. But then I noticed that his beard was longer...that's when I realized that it was Santa Clause!











It's only a little while longer before Santa cmes to my house this year! He told me though that I need to be asleep before he comes to visit again, so I better make sure that I sleep real good for mommy and daddy that night! I asked him how I'll know what night it is and all he said was that I'll know and he winked at me!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Jamison. You certainly are an extra special girl, my goodness. Santa came to Oma's and Poppy's house special, just to see you! Wow, I'm jealous!
I just love the pics! Please wish Keri a Happy Belated Birthday from us too! Have a great week Jamison!
Love Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison,

WOW!! You are a lucky girl!!

I just wanted to Thank you and your Mom for coming to visit us. It was a Great Honor to meet such a Special and Honorable little lady, who has shown everyone how to overcome difficult situations...
I loved that you were smiling so much, I think you were feeling that we love you a whole lot!

Enjoy you 1st Christmas and make a lot of mischiefs!!!

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Jamison - you are one lucky little lady to have Santa over right before the holidays. He is very busy as you well know, but he must have needed an "angel" visit to get him through his tough days ahead. Thanks for keeping him all charged up for the rest of us!

Keep on growing and going. Smooches to you!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Jamison, Jamison.

Poppy told you that Santa would visit. I just knew he would. Poppy don't lie.

He'll be back next week to see you again. I have a feeling he's going to leave you something. Let me know what it is.

Love you Always Forever

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Looking good Jamison! Lovely stocking pictures, and keep on eating! You look awesome!

Kiss Mommy, Daddy, and your sisters for me! Tell them to be good for Santa!

Erynne and Steve

Anonymous said...

My goodness, Jamison. You are getting so big. Almost pounds. We are glad you are getting so strong. we're sorry we forgot about Keri's Birthday, Tell Her happy belated Birthday from us. So you got an early visit from Santa. I'm a little jealous. The elves must be keeping a special on you. Merry Chrtistmas and Hope to see you soon.
Love Aunt Lynne and Uncle Mike