Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year!



Hi everyone!

I'm sorry it's been awhile since I last wrote. Since my last post some things have happened. I had my first Christmas. That was a lot of fun! I spent the holiday with ALL of my family. Keri and Courtney were over...Santa came early again so we could all have Christmas together. I met all of my cousins on my daddy's side of the family and I saw my Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop and aunts and uncles again. And I saw everyone on my mom's side of the family. Although, I still haven't met everyone there yet. I keep on seeing Kayla though, she's funny, she reminds me of Courtney!


I weigh over 6lbs since my last post! My last weight form the doctor was 6lbs 3.5oz! I probably weight over 6.5lbs by now...I don't go back to the doctor again for a little while so I won't know for sure.
I can now smile on my own now! I smiled at mommy and daddy for the first time the day after Christmas. I don't do it too often though, but I can smile even when I don't have gas! And I tell you what, that sister of mine cracks me up!!!






All in all, this next picture summarizes my holiday...it was exhausting! I can't wait until next year!









I'm not going to writing in very often anymore. I want to focus on getting into some routines at home and on getting bigger and stronger! I will continue to post from time to time when I reach major mile stones or when something fun and exciting happens so continue to check back often. Until my next post, I wish everyone a Happy New Year!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful, Jamison!! I am so proud of you! :) Hope the New Year holds many wonderful things for you!! I can't wait to meet you in the next couple weeks!!

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, everyone. Jamison you are getting so big. It's going to be a great 2008 with yiu around. Hope to see you soon.
love Aunt Lynne and Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

Hey Sweetie, everytime I read about you or hear your Aunt Deb talk about you I think of how far you came. You are getting more and more beautiful everyday. Kathy S

Anonymous said...

Jamison, I am so happy you are doing so well. You have really grown since I saw you last at the hospital. Thank you for the beautiful Christmas picture you sent me. Give Mommy and Daddy my love. All God's blessings in the New Year.
Love, LaLa

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you and your family there Miss Jamison. I'm glad you enjoyed the holidays and got to spend time with your sisters.

Keep up the good work and for keeping us up to date on your progress. You are a beautiful angel and I plan on keeping track of you and your milestones.

Keep growing and going sweetie!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison

I know what you mean about smiling when you have gas. I smile alot, but the people around me seem to get not so funny looks on their faces. Oh well.

Here's to a great New Year.

Love you Always and Forever.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

You are too funny pumpkin! And too cute to boot. You make me laugh with your funny little pictures. I love you and can't wait to see you again. Hugs and kisses sweetheart.
Love,
Oma
XOXOXO

Poppy said...

We need more photos of Poppy & Jamison

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison;
Sort of missed any updates of your progress since New Year. I get a little "grumpy" when I'm disapointed and I'm a real "pain in the butt" when my "ire is up". So, in order to keep my "ire" "down", how about posting an update on your progress.
Love,
G. Aunt Dee & G. Uncle Joe
P.S. - Tell Poppy that the "Patriots" have nothing to be ashamed of. 17-1 isn't a bad season.
Fly Chargers fly (actually, "run Chargers run").

Anonymous said...

Well Jamison, I can't believe it. It's 2008 and you are home and doing very well. We are truly blessed. I just love your new photos...I want a copy of the one with you and the pink hat! Stay well little one, have a great year, I hope to see you soon. I'll be checking back to see how you're doing (although your OMA can't stop talking about you so she usually updates me before I get a chance to check!)
Love, Aunt Deb