Tuesday, January 22, 2008

7x myself!

Wow! I am now practically 7x myself from my birthday! On Friday I weighed 7 lbs 10 oz! Can you imagine if I was 7x myself if I was at a normal birth weight...ha-ha, I'b be like 42 lbs now!

I have a developmental follow up tomorrow down at my old stomping ground at PA Hospital. I hope to see some of my favorite nurses there. So Meghan, Patti and Vildan, if you happen to read my blog tonight I hope to see you tomorrow! I'll be there ~11:00!

In addition to getting bigger I have been doing some more things. I smile more often now, I have also found these wonderfully delicious things that fit perfectly into my mouth! I think they're called hands...but whatever they are, they're so good! I have also been sleeping through the night. This is good for mommy and daddy...that means we all get a good nights sleep!
Not much else has been going on...I'll update again this week to let you all know what the Drs say tomorrow about my development!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamison, I know why your smiling more. You know you'll be seeing Poppy again real soon. That means MORE PICS WITH POPPY. who-rah.

I'll see you on Wed.

By the way, those things in your mouth are called knuckles. Stick with food, it taste better.

Love You Always Forever

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamison, I am so glad that you are doing so well! I have been following your story from the beginning. I am your daddy's cousin who lives far away. I live in Vermont! I am so happy to hear your updates and progress. And now you that Jonas is here you have another cousin to play with. Keep on growing and getting bigger and bigger! And keep the progress reports coming too. I love to follow them. Take care of yourself!
Love,
Peggy Sue

Anonymous said...

Hello Pumpkin! Look how cute you are in purple - you are getting so big and we're all so proud of what you're accomplishing. See you tonight sweetheart - good luck today and I hope you see some old friends down at PA Hospital. Tell them Oma said hi.
I love you,
Oma
XOXOX

Anonymous said...

well it i about time we got an update...... I was wondering if you guys moved and left no forwarding address.

Glad to hear all is well!

Anonymous said...

well it i about time we got an update...... I was wondering if you guys moved and left no forwarding address.

Glad to hear all is well!

Terri said...

Look at how big you are! Now we are going to see you growing by leaps and bounds! Keep it up.
Love,
Grammy (less confusing to all the grandchildren than mom-mom)!

Anonymous said...

Good morning Jamison! It was so good to finally meet you in person last night and I'm honored that I got to hold you and feed you. Good job with the burps too! You are even more beautiful in person-the pictures don't do you justice, at all! Especially with those long eyelashes you have!

Not only did Oma make a delicious dinner for the "girls", I got to see you and your Mommy too! It's hard to imagine a better way to spend an evening!

You keep on going and growing and in the mean time, I'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Love,
Diane O.