Wednesday, February 6, 2008

See I am Big!

Hi everyone! I bet you're all excited to see me on here today...that means I have some updates!


I saw my new friend Ava the other day and I'm a big girl when I'm next to her! Ava was born weighing 5lbs. All of her clothes are way too big for her so my mommy and I went over to let her borrow some of my preemie clothes that I out grew. Hee-hee, already we're sharing clothes, I wonder what it will be like when we're teenagers!


When I saw Ava she weighed less than 5lbs though, she was 4lbs 12oz. I don't ever remember being that small! She was so tiny, I felt like I could have eaten her! Speaking of eating...the doctor said that I'm allowed to start eating cereal and any stage 1 foods that I want to! I'm excited that I can start eating big girl food now. Not that I don't want any more of mommy's milk but to be honest, I'm getting tired of just drinking milk! It's going to take me a little while to get used to eating from a spoon though but it sure is fun trying! Making messes is fun! So far I had rice cereal and bananas...I really like the bananas!









At the doctors visit yesterday I weighed 8lbs 4.5oz and am 20 3/4" long! The doctor said that I am gaining weight and growing beautifully! The first thing she said to me was "It looks like you have some meat on you!" I'm still not quite on the growth chart yet. Meaning I'm still small for a typical 3-month old (3M is my adjusted age). But I should be on the chart at my 9-month.
Today is my mommy's last day home before she goes back to work :( We're going to have a good day today. I need to get my naps in with her, I won't be able to sleep on her again until Saturday...she's so comfy!

14 comments:

KimField said...

You mommy is sure going to miss being at home with you everyday...You look great Jamison - I've got a little something for you that the King gave me when I visiting him in Memphis a few weeks ago - let your mom know its on its way:)

Anonymous said...

Jamison is that really you.....We need to work on getting you some Eagles, Phillies and Flyers gear. You look great..Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Jamison, what did Poppy tell you? Food is way better than hand knuckles. By the way, I don't consider Pig Knuckels food, so don't eat them either.

I'm really glad you met your new friend Ava. I can see we're going to have to watch certain people with you two.

I'll be seeing you soon Honey.

Love You Always Forever.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hello Sweetheart,
You look sooo cute in that high chair! I'm so happy that you can finally start eating real food - you'll be much happier now. I love you pumpkin - see you soon.
Love always,
Oma
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

You are a big girl now! Well, kind of anyway. Now you will be eating the really good stuff - wait until you have pizza, you are going to be so happy!

I'm so excited to see how big you have gotten. Those prayers and a bunch of love are just magic! You my dear are just beautiful. I can't wait to see you again, it's definately something to look forward to, that's for sure.

Give Mommy all the hugs and kisses you can when she is not working. Remember, it won't be easy for her not being with you all day.

Keep going and growing!

Love,
Diane O.

Anonymous said...

Guess what Jamison. February 14 is just around the corner. Do you know what that means?

You're right! Pitcher's & Catcher's. Spring Training has started. Baseball is about to begin.

Go "IRON PIG'S" GO "PHILLIES"

See you at the ballpark. I can't wait to take you to DOLLAR DOG DAY.

Love you Always Forever.

POPPY

Anonymous said...

We want to see more pictures of you & Poppy

Anonymous said...

Yes you are big you little doll. I am so happy you are doing so well, God bless you. You have come a long way since your birth. It's hard to believe the difference. Keep up the good work and that goes for Mommy and Daddy also. Both of you derserve a lot of credit we know it hasn't been easy. BUT O SO REWARDING..........
Love to all,
LaLa XO

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I decided to take a peek at your blog today! You look wonderful and we are so happy to see that new weight!! And keep eating that food! The choices only get yummier as you get bigger :) MMMmmm...Pizza Hut!! And I love the new pics- you and Ava are gonna be two lil heartbreakers together whe you guys grow up! Watch out Daddies!! PS- Ava says thank you for the clothes! She hopes to gain some weight soon and return them! And we cant wait to come up and visit you soon!!

Anonymous said...

Morning Jamison. It's been a little over a week since I visited with you. I was so excited to see you, even if I couldn't hold you again! Aunt Deb is fighting a bad cold and it got worse after I saw you so I was glad I didn't hold you and give it to you too! I'm feeling better, so next time, watch out - you'll be getting some hugs from me! I love your new pictures Jamison, you look gimongus! How exciting that you are eating big girl food! You think the banannas are good, wait until you get the peaches! YUUUUM!
Keep up the good work sweetie.
Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

hi jamison I cant wait to see you!
love keri
p.s stay away from daddy!

Anonymous said...

Yes, I agree. We need to see more photos of Jamison with Poppy.

Anonymous said...

Hi jamison!
I can't wait to see you today.
I really can't wait to go skiing
with you on sunday and going up to the poconos to see Oma and Poppy will be sooooo much fun!

See you later today
Love always,
Keri

Anonymous said...

Where are the Pictures of Jamison & Poppy?