Monday, March 3, 2008

Snowy Weekend


It's been about a month since I last wrote to everyone. I am now 7 months old, yesterday was my birthday! At my last weigh in ~2 weeks ago I was 8 lbs 10.5oz, but I figure I'm just over 9lbs by now.

This past weekend I had so much fun! I went up the mountains with my sisters and Oma and Poppy. Mommy and Daddy were there too but I always see them...I was excited to see Keri and Courtney and to play in the snow with them! I made my first snow angel! Well Courtney technically made it, but I asked her to do it for me. I don't have the coordination yet to move my arms and feet in the snow angel position.
There's not much else going on. I have a physical therapy evaluation on Thursday. I'm still pretty stiff so I need someone to show Mommy and Daddy how to stretch me. I'll let you all know how that goes and what the therapist says. Other than that all is good with me!






Attached is a photo of me and Poppy from this weekend...a bunch of people have been asking for them! I can see why, my Poppy is one handsome man!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Finally a photo of Jamison & Poppy.

We are one GOOD LOOKING COUPLE.

Will love you Forever Always.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamison

I forgot to tell you, I love your hat. You look like a French Pastry Chef.

Love you Forever Always

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Jamison, you look like your having a great time up there. I am glad to see you are doing so well. Your picture making a snow angle reminds me of "kenny" from south park. Hope 2 c u soon.
Chris

P.S.- we were going to come and see you 2 weekends ago but daddy was sick and you were on vacation.

Anonymous said...

Hello Miss Jamison,

You look marvelous, and your Poppy is looking pretty handsome too! I'm so happy to see how big you are getting and how much fun you are having. Personally, I'm a beach girl and don't play in the snow all that often, but after seeing your pictures, I might have to change my mind!

Keep on going and growing beautiful girl. Tell Oma I said thanks for letting me know about the update to your blog. As always, it's FABULOUS!!

Love you,
Diae O.

Anonymous said...

hey hunny,
i wish i could have came up with you guys but i already had plans =( here they got cancelled anyway, oh well i cant wait to see your beautiful face at granny & big pop pops house for the egg hunt. tell your sisters i said i miss them and love them.

i love you
jenny <3

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, it's the Schoffler's. Your story is unbelievable...a miracle. You are in our prayers and we can't wait to meet Jamison, she's beautiful...

Jarrod, Amy, JJ and Keira

Anonymous said...

Hello Jamison!

You look so cute in your outfit and I love the snowsuit! WOW, your first snow angel...you are really getting to do the fun stuff! Wait until you can throw snowballs....you'll have to remember to get your POPPY good! LOL! I love the pic of you and Poppy - you guys look soo cute together and I know he loves you soooo much! I'll see you Saturday and Granny & Big Pop's and again Easter Sunday @ my house! That's probably going to be a noisy day so you may want to bring your earmuffs!
See you soon sweetie, love you lots!
Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

What could be finer than a day in carolina? Why, a photo of Jamison & Poppy. Keep them coming.....

Anonymous said...

Keep on growing sweetie. Your Aunt Deb talks about you at work all the time. Her face lights up when she does talk about you. Tell her to put more recent pictures up for us all to see. She has the ones where you are in the nicu.

Anonymous said...

Wa Who. Giddy Up Cowboy. Shiver Me Timbers.

That's a great photo of Jamison & Poppy.

Now I can go & meet my maker with a smile on my face. Or, I can wait & see more photos of those two.

Sounds like a plan to me.