Thursday, March 13, 2008

March for Babies

Hi everyone!

As most of you may already know, my mommy, Oma, Poppy and I are going to be walking in the March for Babies in Harrisburg on April 20th. This event helps raise money for premature babies like myself. It used to be the March of Dimes, but they renamed themselves. It's also not just for preemies but for all babies!!

If you want to learn more about the cause and would like to join us or sponser us on our walk, go to www.marchforbabies.org/511082 This is the link to our team "Team TinkerBell"! You don't know this but TinkerBell is my nickname...because I'm so cute and tiny like she is!


See you in April!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pumpkin - look at you! I think we're going to have to change your nickname to chunky-monkey!! I miss you sweetheart - see you soon.
Love & Kisses,
Oma
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

You made me LOVE YOU.

And all the time you knew it.

You really really knew it.


Love you Forever Always.

Poppy

Anonymous said...

Hi tinkerbell. You are getting so big. How are the bananas? Are they still your favorite? Let me know how you lke plums. They were my girls favorite. Have fun at the walk. We will be praying for a nice day. Glad you are doing so well. Hope to see you soon and Happy easter.
Love, Aunt Lynne and Uncle Mike

Anonymous said...

I love your hat you are wearing. It is so you.