Thursday, March 27, 2008

Just some pics

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to post some recent pictures of me from the Easter holiday. As you can see, my mommy got all excited and dressed me up (again!). Thankfully there are no more holidays coming up that she can do this to me! I'll let her have her fun this year, but that's it, no more!!

Check out all of us...what are we doing? No one's looking at the camera except my cousin Jen! Keri's sleeping, Kayla is mad and Big Pop-Pop has my skirt up around my chest!

Here is a picture of me and my cousin Caitlin on Easter. The pictures above were from Palm Sunday at Granny and Big Pop-Pop's Easter Egg Hunt. Mommy figured it out, bows are much prettier than bunny ears!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I cant wait to see you.
We haveeee to help mommy with her outfit. ( its your turn to dress her up!) See you later.

Lovvvvveeeeeee,
Keri

Anonymous said...

Hi dad keri

Anonymous said...

Well hello there pumpkin! I love the one of you and Cait - I hadn't seen that one. I can't wait to see you either, or Keri, or Courtney too! Ok, I miss your mommy & daddy also.
I love you!
Oma
XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Just wait one Cotton Pickin minute.

I thought it was understood that any new photo post would include at least two (2) photos of Jamison & Poppy.

I can tell you right now, that if you do not adhere to the RULES, people will no longer log in.

Sorry Jamison. I know how much you want photos of you and your Poppy to be in your blog.

We all LOVE you.

Love you Forever Always.

Anonymous said...

Jamison and company - you look lovely, all of you. I think the bunny ears were fabulous, although not very practical for every day use (especially if the wind is blowing). Tell Mommy to stick with the bows! You're still beautiful though!

Love you!

Diane O.

Anonymous said...

hi jamison i hope team tink is ready for tomorrow! Im so happy for you. you need to tell mommy and daddy they need to put up a more recant blog!easter was a while ago. love you keri. call me! ha ha

Anonymous said...

helloooo daddy love you to keri!