Friday, April 25, 2008

March for Babies

Hi everyone,

Mommy, Oma and I walked for the March for Babies this past Sunday in Harrisburg. It was a beautiful weekend! It's for a good cause and we raised a lot of money to help babies and preemies like me :)

I was the smallest (and cutest) baby there! It was great for me because I didn't have to actually walk, Mommy and Oma puched me in the stroller. That was nice because then I got to nap! But we had such a good time that we're planning in doing the walk again next year!


This time we're going to walk in Philadelphia though to try to recruit more members for Team TinkerBell....so I hope to see more of you next year! With a face like this, who can resist!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No wonder you have a cute face, you look just like Poppy.

Love you Forever Always

Poppy

Anonymous said...

It was so great seeing you in Harrisburg, Jamison- and crazy, too,lol! Next year, Ava and I will walk!! :) Go Team Tinkerbell!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to you Jamison and Team Tinkerbell for meeting your goal and more! I'm so proud you got to participate in the March for Babies cause it means you are doing great! Keep up the good work kiddo! (Pssst - I think your Poppy is delusional......you look like Mommy, that's why you are such a cutie!)
Love, Aunt Deb

Anonymous said...

Jamison - what a good job that you and Team Tinkerbell did! You can count on me to walk with you in Philadelphia next year. Just know that if I get too tired, Mommy or Oma will have to push me in the stroller! You are FABULOUS!

Love you!
Diane O.